I find myself pretty lucky in terms of what makes me happy. Really, I enjoy the simple things in life quite a lot. Hiking, companionship, gardening, and creating art are some of my favorite things.
I’m going to make a list of some of the most important things to me in terms of happiness.
- Personal Relationships
- Romantic – I should not put my happiness into another person’s hands, but I can’t help it sometimes. Love is blind and fun while it lasts; then it shatters your heart. Hopefully, I will find my soul mate.
- Family – It’s important to have time set aside to spend with your immediate relatives, once a month or less may do.
- Friends – It’s important to have at least one great friend you can count on.
- Growing plants – This gives me satisfaction. Its hard work but also rewarding. Horticulture is also extremely interesting.
3. Homesteading – This encourages freedom and creativity.
4. Being Positive – It’s almost impossible to have a positive life while having a negative mindset.